Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Winner from challenge 109

Happy Christmas Eve.....Carol here
Just a quick post to share our winner and Top 3 which has been chosen by Laura
 Random org has chosen no 6 KT fit kitty 



CONGRATULATIONS 
please contact us at 
craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com 
to arrange for your badge  and prize,

now our top 3 
3 Jose







CONGRATULATIONS
You can collect your TOP 3 badge by e-mail
craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com  

Have a wonderful safe Christmas 
x Crafty ribbon team  x

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! So excited to be your winner! Thank you to Mr. Random! I will email you shortly! Congrats to the beautiful Top 3 picks - well deserved! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Lucy Patrick said...

Merry Christmas Crafty Ribbons! Thank you so much for choosing my gift pouch in your Top 3, now I'm hoping my Dad likes it today too! XOX Lucy

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so very much for choosing my tag as one of your top picks! I am honored to be among all of these talented crafters! :)

Happy New Year to all of you!

Jennifer Scull said...

hello!
I sent 2 emails requesting the badge for my blog, but never heard back. is it possible for someone to please send it to me? thanks so much!

thanks again for choosing my tag as one of your top picks. :)

Unknown said...

Former Govs. Jeb Bush of Florida and adidas factory outlet Mitt Romney of Massachusetts, who until recently appeared unlikely to run, are now moving purposefully toward bids. "The more the merrier,” Sen. Rand Paul, adidas store himself a likely contender, said in December, when Bush announced his exploration of the idea. “The more the merrier,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Paul supporter, adidas originals online repeated after Romney confirmed to donors and allies that he's getting ready to run.